"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Old Tavern Bathroom

I went out to Old Tavern the other night for a drink (or two or three or four) and eventually I had to pee. As I sat down on the toilet, I came literally face to face with this enthusiastic little piece of graffiti.

I wonder if a Secretin wrote this, or someone who likes Mexican wrestling or what? I'm going to assume it was a Secretin who likes Mexican wrestling because it's coolest that way.

And I bet that's probably emo kid blood that they wrote it in. Ok, that's just creepy, nevermind.

If you see any graffiti or text that resembles Secretions lyrics or whatever, snap a picture and send it to me!

1 comment:

Eoin said...

Theres pictures somewhere of some spraypainting i did with the big fuck-off secretions stencile i made when i was a lad to give me an excuse to talk to the secretions. I used it a few places before i gave it to danny and i think it was destroyed on tour.