"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Summer Alright...

Sorry about the updateless last week and a half. I just moved (with the help of Jerry Perry, Mickie, and Matt DGAF - thanks guys!) and have had no time or internet connection. But now I'm back!

Avi (my new neighbor who has already jewed some hair dye from me) sent me this video of the Secretions covering Screeching Weasel's "First Day of Summer" as a surprise for me at their park show on June 13th. It's an awesome video because the sound came out REALLY well and you can see the crowd running around. Thanks Avi!



I also found this video on SacLight's YouTube site of the guys playing "Fired For a Living" at the park.



In a related story, Matt DGAF just finished making Final Summation's video for "Lee Royalty" from tour and live show footage. It came out really fucking cool and you should check it out and send the guys in FS some love (they're still on tour - looks like they're over on the East Coast right now).



Please keep checking back for more updates. I truly wish I could update this bad boy everyday, but life always find a way to make me busy.

No comments: