"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Danny's New Spot on KSSU

I'm listening right now (he's threatening to kick some poor kid in the groin for not having the new Final Summation CD yet, which is always good stuff). Bear and Kiel from Final Summation are his guests today.

I called in to request some Screeching Weasel and Dan tried to make me ask Bear and Kiel sexy questions, then they all started growling. Deer in the headlights that I am, I lamely asked "HOW GOOD is your new CD?" and Dan paused, then added "...to make love to." Bear rated it a 10 and Kiel gave it a 10 and 3/4. Not bad, I might have to try that. I'll let you know what I figure out.

If you want to pick up the Final Summation CD, but live out of town, check out Interpunk!

Tune in!

Actually, though, he'll be on tour with Kepi the Band so this is probably the last show for a while.

You can call Danny Secretion at (916) 278-3666 and make orgasm noises in his ear. Or just request a song, whatever suits your fancy I guess.

*UPDATE*

I went on myspace to do something and check out how many of my top bulletins are about Blitzkrieg Zone!

Eight out of ten of my top bulletins are Secretins (and me and Dan) promoting his morning radio show. And the other two are either David the Lover or Matt the Fucker promoting a Boats show in Texas tomorrow.

Maybe it's my mentrual cycle talking here, but I think it's truly heartwarming that so many people remain enthusiastic about the Secretions, both as a band and as people.

I've been a Secretions fan since I was about twelve, but I've had periods in my life where, for whatever reason, I kind of lost the enthusiasm. But it always comes back, stronger than before, and I'm so glad to be part of this Secretion family.

Thank you Secretins for being so fucking cool.

I'll see you all at the park tomorrow. I'm so excited and I know it's going to be a fucking amazing day from beginning to end.

*ONE MORE UPDATE*

Mickie just called in...while pooping.

And Danny is going to try and play Mickie's in the Crapper in honor of...well...Mickie being in the crapper. And now Mickie is pretending to be horribly constipated.

WTF?

No comments: