"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Saturday, December 29, 2007

You May Be Wondering How YOU Can Help Make This Site Even More Awesome Than It Already Is...

Despite the fact that I'm pretty much the best person ever, the fact remains that I can't DO this site alone. One of the things that has made this site so charming thus far is the Secretin contributions. The Secretions are about their fans, and I want this site to be the same way.

Here are simple ways you can contribute to this site.

1. Email me text to post.


Some ideas for things you could write.

- Reviews. You could do CD reviews, show reviews, music video reviews, etc.
- Secretion-related stories, or your favorite Secretion memory
- How you found out about the Secretions, or how they have changed or influenced you
- A list of which songs you would put on a "Secretions Greatest Hits" album
- Pick a song and write a description of what you think the music video should be like
- Anything else you can think of! Use your imagination!

2. Email me pictures to post.

I'd love to see any and all pictures you have of all things Secretion-related.

Like...

- Cool live shots you managed to capture during shows
- You with the band, or one of the members
- You wearing or posing with Secretions merchandise
- Your fan art
- Pictures of you wearing Secretions shirts while posing in front of famous places or with famous people
- Shots of your Secretion-covered (yuck!) bedroom walls, binders, etc.

3. Send me Secretions-related videos

Personally, I don't have a video camera and my digital camera is shitty, so I'm relying on YOU to take cool video clips and send them to me. You can upload them for free onto Youtube.com or Photobucket, then send me the link!

4. Simply comment or give me feedback!

I created this site FOR YOU and it's important for me to know what you like, or what is lacking. Please feel free to let me know what you want to see on the site, or what I put up that was stupid and sucked. This is your site, make sure you get a say in it!

5. Tell your friends about this site.

You can do this by simply posting a link to the Life Line on your myspace page, or reposting my bulletins about updates. It's easy!


I'm open to all suggestions. If you have any cool ideas, let me know so we can put our heads together and make shit happen!

No comments: