"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Secretions Crossword

Well, I'm a slacker and haven't downloaded the park pictures off of my camera yet. Then again, it doesn't look like anyone else has either so I don't feel so bad. I'll download them this week.

If you were at the park, please send me a little write-up of your favorite part of the park show. Same with people who went to Old Ironsides. Thanks!

In the meantime, here's a crossword puzzle. You can print it out and entertain yourself.


And if you get bored with that, I also made a pretty difficult Word Search. If you can, you should print it out, it'll be much easier to do that way...obviously.

The first person to bring me both of these completed correctly wins something awesome.

No comments: