"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where Can I Find Out About Shows and Events?

For a while I tried to keep an events calendar going on this site, but the lack of a decent calendar-oreinted program made the whole effort pretty asanine. From now on, you'll just have to look elsewhere for Secretions upcoming events news. If it's something that's a really big deal, like a video shoot or HUGE show, I will still post a blurb about it.

The best place to look for Secretions shows is on their myspace. Is it updated regularly and is the most reliable source.

For information about Danny Secretion's solo performances, check his myspace. Many of Mickie's solo performances are last minute and he doesn't always update his calendar, so you're best off just checking on here or adding him as a friend on myspace and looking for bulletins.

All obscure events and last-minute things that I know about will be posted somewhere in this blog, you'll just have to keep your eyes open. Or you can add me on myspace and reap the benefits of being my friend and having access to my bulletins.

If you have any questions, please myspace the Secretions or email me at crystalsecretin@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

No comments: