"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years With the Secretions

The Secretions played at the Distillery on New Years Eve with Final Summation, Mission Satellite, and the Captain Nines. The boys wore tuxedos and Erin decorated the bar with the usual banners and streamers. It was the perfect New Years Eve party.

I got so trashed I ended up stealing a set list. I don't remember doing it at all, but the next day I went into my purse to get something and lo and behold, there it was with half of a drink ticket still stuck to it.

All the bands played great. Everyone was awesome. The night was rad.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the night, you can check out the rest of them here. All of the pictures posted so far were taken by Matt DGAF, but others will be added as I find them.


The boys looking quite dapper.

Paul Filthy and Vanessa Looking Adorable

The Secretions, now avialable for weddings

Danny Secretion

Paul Filthy

Mickie Rat

I hope all of you had a safe and happy New Year. Let's make this year awesome!

Memorable Quote From Matt DGAF: "God only knows what's going to fall out of me tonight."

Luckily, nothing fell out of him...to my knowledge.

No comments: