"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mickie Rat Will Be Playing Solo!

Message from Mickie Rat:

"HEY everyone, I'm playing a show tomorrow night, December 27th! (oh crap I better practice...)

I am playing an acoustic set for my good pal Jerry Perry's birthday party at Old Ironsides! This is a 21 and over show (sorry kids) and I will be playing with (and sadly not really measuring up to) local and worldwide legends such as ANTON BARBEAU! It's exciting, to me anyway, I love that guy.

SO anyway, come to the show, buy me a drink, and who knows what will happen! I happen to really like Jack and Cokes, so if anyone happens to just drop one off by the stage while I'm playing, you will be heralded as the greatest ever! I'm trying to subtle about this hinting thing, but mom always told me subtlety wasn't one of my gifts......"

- Mickie Rat

No comments: