"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Friday, December 14, 2007

CD Reviews from Amazon.com

I thought these were hilarious.

This one was by an annonymous customer:

"Mickie Rat is SOOO fine, but not as cute as Chris "psycho" Kirkpatrick (The hypoglycemic)from 'N Sync. My name is not really Patricia M Dryburgh, it is actually Sandra Dee from SacTown! Actually, I'm not telling what my name is. Their CD RAWKS becasue the secretions are cool, but they were cooler on their 7 inch with Molly Secretion. I especially like their "red tape" at the end and the live in studio A from KDVS. KDViateS REPREZENT! Sacto REPREZZZENT! "

And this one was by Kyle Kessler of Truckee:

"Yes, the debut album from the secretions. Yes, its one of the best punk albums ever. Yes, the Secretions are one of my favorite bands. Yes, the tracks with Molly are hella cool. And, Yes, i know the words to every song, and you should too "

Here's Kyle Kessler's review for Til Death:

"The Secretions are legendary, and this album just about sums up their incredible style of hardcore punk mixed with Ramones-style 3 chord punk rock and roll. The songs range from blow your ears out awesome ('Til Death, Wrecking Ball Of Sound) to very Ramones-y love songs (Do You Still Want To Be My Girlfriend). Classic classic classic and one of my all time favorite albums. "

No comments: