"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lifeline's Not Dead!

Hey Kids, Mickie Rat here. I know there hasn't been much activity on the lifeline lately, but there's a reason. Since Danny got back from his adventure with Kepi in the wild land of Europe, we've been hunkering down in the basement of Casa De Chaos, busy writing a shitload of new songs for our upcoming CD, "greasyhotmeatcheezy". I think we're keeping that title, because someone wrote it on the ceiling of Lemmy the Van, and usually whatever gets written on the ceiling of the van is what ends up going on the CD cover. Here are a couple of the new song titles to pique your interest:

Queen Of The Scene
Hypocritical Mass
Tony Silva Rides The Bus
Tic Tic Tic
Bi-Polar Billy
Little Miss Know-It-All

Those are just the ones we've been practicing in the past few weeks, there are many more to come. Who knows of all of these will make it onto the CD, but it's looking pretty good so far and I've overcome my writers' block(for now) that i had just before Faster Than The Speed Of Drunk came out. It's looking like this is going to be one fucking kickass album, kids, so start saving your pennies! The way things are shaping up so far, I think I might even end up liking this one more than "Til Death" which is my favorite. Well, according to my alarm, it's time to stop being a rockstar for now and go to my day job. Woohoo, what fun. Stay tuned for more updates on the new album!

No comments: