"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Friday, March 21, 2008

3/21 Danny's Solo Tour

This is a picture message I got from Danny a few minutes ago. Clearly, he and Erin and are on the road. They look to be in good spirits, and hopefully everything is going ok.

I haven't spoken to either of them today but I'm sure I'll talk to them soon and give you all the low-down on how the tour is coming along.

If you are a non-Sacramento Secretin and you go to one of Danny's shows - PLEASE TAKE PICTURES OR VIDEO AND SEND IT. I'll personally send you a gift in the mail if you do.

Everyone else, leave your messages to Danny and Erin as comments to this blog so they - and everyone else - can see them!

More updates to follow - check back soon!

No comments: