"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Official Secretions Flickr

After trying to start a Secretions Flickr Group, I became horribly frustrated because it doesn't let you SORT the pictures in any way. Which pisses me off - A LOT.

So I decided to give the Secretions the late Xmas gift of a bright and shiny all expense paid all access motherfucking thrills and chills Flickr Pro Account. Which, in english, means unlimited space and other such awesome benefits.

Check it out here. It's lame right now and needs work but I'd highly suggest checking back frequently.

Also, help me build it by sending me your photos of any show or anything Secretions related. If you have a lot of pics to contribute, I can even give you a temporary password so you can upload them yourself.

Email me at crystalsecretin@gmail.com

No comments: