"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Monday, January 7, 2008

Danny's Solo Show With Johnny Dismal

Danny Secretion played a solo show last Friday with Johnny Dismal from the Teenage Harlets at True Love Coffee House.



I didn't go because the rain and cold weather make me miserable and antisocial. But I heard it was great and I convinced Mickie to take a few pictures for me while he was there.

Here are a few snapshots of Danny Secretion and Johnny Dismal...





You can check out the rest of the pictures here. If you took any pictures at this show that came out cool, please email them to me or send me a link. Also, if you went and have a good story about it, let me know!

No comments: