"The Secretions are men of peace in a world of mayhem. They are poets and onanists and bloodsucking freaks. They are punk rock."

- Joe Queer of the Queers
www.flickr.com
Secretions' items Go to Secretions' photostream

Monday, December 17, 2007

Hans Olo At Stonehenge

I've decided to start doing a photo of the day, when possible. I'm not going to kill myself trying to get a picture up every single day, but when I see good Secretions related pictures, I'm going to stick them up here and discuss them.




The first photo is this one of Hans Olo, longtime Secretions fan and world traveler, in front of Stonehenge...wearing a Secretions shirt. If that doesn't make you laugh, I don't know what will.

I feel like he deserves a prize for this photo. I don't know what to give him...but I feel he should get SOMETHING. I mean, that's just awesome.

From now on, if you send me a picture of you in front of something awesome wearing a Secretions shirt, I will give you a prize. I don't know what it is yet, but it'll be good.

No comments: